©2011-2012 Better MPG LLC
TIRED OF SPENDING A SMALL FORTUNE FILLING UP YOUR VEHICLE?
ARE YOU SEEKING A SOLUTION TO CONSTANT FUEL PRICE INCREASES?
HAS YOUR COMPANY BEEN LOOKING FOR A SOLID OPTION TO LOWER YOUR EVER GROWING FUEL COSTS, WHILE INCREASING PROFITS?
READY TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT, AND LESS DEPENDENT?
YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE LEADING HHO / FUEL ECONOMY PRODUCT DEALER & INSTALLER IN THE WORLD!
Polyurethane Resin Titanium Plated Stainless Steel Premium Build
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR TITANIUM LINE OF HHO GEN SYSTEMS:
Hydrogen On Demand Delivers Better Performance, Reduced Emissions and Longer Engine Life with increased
Did You know that even with the latest innovations from auto manufacturers our gasoline engines are typically less than 20% efficient at transforming chemical energy in the fuel to mechanical energy at the wheels? It's true. Where is the other 80% of your costly fuel going? MOSTLY OUT THE EXHAUST! In the form of unwanted heat and emissions.That sounds absurd doesn't it? If you don't believe us have a look for yourself on wikipedia:Engine Efficiency. Diesels average about 40% efficient, but even so there's still plenty of room for improvement. That's where the technologies of Better MPG come in!
DID YOU KNOW HIGH MILEAGE PER GALLON DIESELS ARE BANNED FOR SALE IN THE U.S. ?
Watch this video for a commentary on banned high mileage-per-gallon in the U.S.
HOW BETTER MPG TECHNOLOGIES WORK:
Why are our engines so inefficient? Primarily because liquid fuel is being injected into them, and liquid fuel does not burn easily. Vaporized fuel is what actually burns. Auto manufacturers know this and inject a surplus of liquid fuel into the engine to guarantee that there will be enough to phase change into vapor to combust. The surplus liquid fuel also goes to heat the catalytic convertor up to 600+ degrees at all times, thus reducing the pollutants and emissions, but of course that doesn't contribute to moving your car down the road and is wasted energy. So how can we improve this? Transform more of the surplus liquid fuel into vapor at the time it counts the most, the power stroke.
(See engine illustration below)
Our HHO (hydrogen on demand) kits and better gas mileage products treat and condition the fuel on or before the intake stroke (1) so that much more of the surplus liquid fuel injected fully vaporizes and provides power to push the piston on the power stroke (3) (where it counts) to give you power at the wheels! As a result less fuel is wasted in the exhaust and in heating the cylinder walls, and the same amount of gas or diesel in the tank takes you much further. (Typically 30% or better MPG increase with a Hydrogen kit) It's that simple!
Other benefits of using our technologies are:
1. Near zero emissions. By burning the fuel better you have less waste, and thus produce far less emissions.
2. A much cleaner engine. Since combustion efficiency is much greater using hydrogen (HHO) cells and catalyst technologies there is less sludge and carbon buildup in the engine. HHO turns into steam when combusted and steam cleans the engine to restore power and keep your oil clean longer. You'll notice you can go longer between oil changes after using our products for a few months.
3. More horsepower. Increasing combustion efficiency gives you more available power. If you keep your foot out of it it translates to fuel savings, but if you want the power it's there for you to use. Custom tuning of the on- board computer with our EFIE, MAP enhancer, and Volo controller allows you to tune for peak performance and the very best mileage.
Save Gas, Save Diesel. Increased mileage is possible today. Get better MPG with our products, guaranteed.
If you are new to Hydrogen cell (HHO) systems click here for more information.
Questions? Call us at (717) 880-4165 Monday Through Saturday 9am to 10pm EST or
use Skype if our status is "online".
Live chat is also available for site members at the bottom of your browser in the Meebo interface.
Professional HHO/Water Vapor System installation and tuning for better gas mileage on your vehicle is available. Contact us for more information. FREE INSTALLATION/TUNING TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROVIDED WITH EVERY PURCHASE MADE AT BETTER MPG. We will guide you step by step to get the very best results possible.
FULLY RUNNING A CAR ON HYDROGEN CAN BE DONE TOO! HERE'S A VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THAT PROCESS.